- “Unknown Group” is Unknown Group B.V.
- “Activities” are all the services Unknown Group provides through its website for example our events, (investment) opportunities, competitions, and more.
- “Get in the Ring” is a brand by Unknown Group
- “Unknown Group Event” is an event that is organised by Unknown Group or under its brands like ‘Get in the Ring’.
- “Applicant” is any person and/or representative of a company that provides Unknown Group with personal and non-personal data through the Website with the purpose of participating in Unknown Group activities or any other interest in Unknown Group.
- “Startup Applicant” is any person and/or representative of a company that provides Unknown Group with personal and non-personal data through the Website with the purpose of participating in Unknown Group Activities.
- “The Visitor Applicant” is a representative of an organization that provides Unknown Group with personal and/or organizational information through the Website with the purpose of visiting a Unknown Group Event.
- “Job-Applicant” is a person interested in working at Unknown Group that provides personal data through the Unknown Group Website.
- “The Newsletter Applicant” is an individual that requests Unknown Group to provide one of the newsletters of Unknown Group about its activities.
- “Organizer” is a third party that is a licensed or contracted co-organizer of an activity of Unknown Group.
- “Partner” is a third party that is licensed or contracted by Unknown Group to collaborate on Unknown Group Activities.
- “Website” is the platform where all Applicants provide Unknown Group with details, such as but not limited to getinthering.co and its subdomains.
2.1. By submitting an application, the Startup Applicant agrees to enter into the selected Unknown Group activity. Unknown Group will review the application and respond to the applicant. In case the response is positive, Unknown Group or a Partner most relevant for the specific Startup Applicant, will contact the individual applicant to welcome him as a participant in this Unknown Group Activity.
2.2. By submitting an application, the Visitor Applicant agrees to visit the Unknown Group Activity that is related to the specific application. Unknown Group or a Partner most relevant for the specific Visitor Applicant, will contact the individual applicant to welcome him as a visitor of this Unknown Group Activity.
2.3. By submitting a newsletter application, the Newsletter Applicant agrees to Unknown Group sending newsletters and related information to the email address that the Newsletter Applicant has provided.
2.4. By submitting a job application the, Job Applicant will be contacted about the job selection process of Unknown Group. Personal information will be deleted four weeks after the selection process ended, unless agreed that Unknown Group can keep personal information for one year long.
2.5. By submitting any other form the Applicant can be contacted for the specific request of the applicant.
3.1. For Visitor Applicants and Startup Applicants there can be costs involved in signing up to participate in a Unknown Group Activity. This can be a ticket price for example. Each activity will have its own offer and ticketing policies varying per activity.
4.1. Website visitors and/or Applicants shall not reproduce any content or services, offered on the Website, for external sources without the correct reference to Unknown Group.
4.2. Website visitors and/or Applicants shall not commercially use any content or services offered on the Website or in newsletters for any purpose without the prior written consent of Unknown Group.
4.3. Unknown Group is entitled to remove any illegal or prohibited data and/or information from the Website without prior notice to the Applicant.
4.4. Unknown Group is not responsible for any confidential information shared by Applicants on the Website. Please do not include any information you do not wish to be shared with others.
- CONTACT WITH UNKNOWN GROUP & ORGANIZERS
5.1. Unknown Group organizes Activities each run by Organizers that are licensed or contracted by Unknown Group. In case an Applicant enters into an agreement directly with an Organizer, they will be jointly responsible for the execution and/or fulfillment of agreements in which they enter with one another. Unknown Group can and shall not be held accountable for any obligations resulting from these agreements and/or damages inflicted as a result of this mutual commitment.
5.2. The Startup Applicant is responsible for the execution and/or fulfillment of direct agreements with Partners of Unknown Group or other third parties. Unknown Group cannot be held accountable for any obligation resulting from these agreements and/or damages inflicted as a result of this relationship.
5.3. Unknown Group, its Organizers, and/or any of its Partners can offer Startup Applicants products and services during Unknown Group Activities. It is up to the Applicants themselves to decide whether they would like to make use of these products and services or not. These products and services are not related to the Unknown Group Activity.
5.4. By applying to a Unknown Group Event, Opportunity or other Activity the Startup Applicant accepts that they can be actively connected to opportunities by Unknown Group.
- APPLICATION PROCESS
6.1. By submitting an application, the Applicant consents to enter into an agreement to use the services of Unknown Group, including the use of the Website.
6.2. The Applicant guarantees that the information provided to Unknown Group is true and non-misleading and does not use pseudonyms or nicknames.
6.3. The Applicant commits to keep their contact information as provided to Unknown Group up to date.
6.4. Unknown Group has the right to refuse an application of the Applicant or end the participation thereof in the Unknown Group Activity and/or on the Website for reasons such as, but not limited to:
- Startups in industries such as the weapon, drugs and sex industry.
- Startups that do not meet the criteria to participate in a Unknown Group Activity as stated on the webpage of the specific Activity.
- When the application or behaviour includes insulting content such as, but not limited to: pornographic, violent or racist content.
- When the Applicant employs any mechanisms, software or scripts to damage the Website or any other software related to Unknown Group and/or its Partners.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The Agreement shall be exclusively governed by, and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any claims, controversies or disputes arising out of or in connection with the Agreement that cannot be settled amicably between the Parties, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.